Thursday, June 23, 2011

Stephen Moyer Covers Men?s Health

Posted by taylor blue on June 23, 2011
| No Comments

Stephen Moyer is the sexy cover guy for the July/August 2001 issue of Men?s Health. You may have seen him on that little show he does, True Blood? You know. I have to start watching that show. I have heard I will be very impressed! Look at the picture below. He?s looking pretty buff. He?s one hot daddy if you ask me! Here are highlights from the interview:

On meeting his costar and future wife, Anna Paquin: ?I was intrigued by her. She was very open about work. But she was withdrawn [personally]. I was like, ?Here I am, here?s everything I got.? I remember leaving the screen test and thinking, God, I?d like to spend more time with her?.I remember getting back to London [after the pilot] and just going, ?I have to keep speaking to this person.? We began speaking every night on Skype for 2 or 3 hours.?

On persistence at the gym: ?There?s no immediate payoff. Sometimes it feels like it?s taking forever to see results. It takes commitment and time, but when you start to see results?when you feel a bit leaner or you?re doing more reps ? you start to think, Wow, I can see a difference! And it?s palpable. I recommend it.?

On his co-star, Ryan Kwanten: ?[His character] walks into a room and takes his shirt off. That?s his normal entrance. Ryan has minus 6 percent body fat.?

[p&s]


Source: http://tengossip.com/2011/06/23/stephen-moyer-covers-mens-health/

Nadine Velazquez Amanda Marcum Amanda Peet Ananda Lewis Tamie Sheffield

No comments:

Post a Comment