Saturday, April 30, 2011

Katie Price hits out on Twitter at Peter Andre about using kids in TV show

Jordan isn't happy about Peter Andre's new access-all-areas programme

Katie Price | Pictures | Photos | New

Katie Price is divorcing cage fighter Alex Reid

Katie Price has criticised ex-husband Peter Andre for using their children in the new series of his reality TV show.

Peter Andre: The Next Chapter kicked off on ITV2 yesterday, and throughout the series viewers will see the 38-year-old singer take children Junior, 5, and Princess, 3, on various adventures.

'I hear someone used my children in there show again..I wonder if there show would be a show without my children!!' Katie, 32, Tweeted on Thursday.

'I wonder if my children also get paid and money put into a bank account for them for being in this persons tv show..'

Glamour girl Katie, who's currently in Argentina with new man Leandro Penna, 25, no longer features Junior and Princess in her reality programme, but does let the cameras film her disabled 8-year-old son Harvey.�

'I want to withdraw them from the public eye as I want them to have as normal a childhood as possible,' the glamour girl Tweeted at the end of last year.

'I start filming for my new reality show this week junior and princess won't be in any of my shows or any photo shoots again.'

Peter Andre, Junior and Princess Tiaamii | Pictures | Photos | Celebrity News | Now Magazine

NEW PICTURES Katie Price and Leandro Penna out in London with The Only Way Is Essex stars>>

PICTURES Katie Price and Leandro Penna kiss as she arrives in Argentina>>

PICTURES Katie Price and hot boyfriend Leandro Penna go shopping in Argentina>>

SEE PICTURES The changing face of Katie Price>>

SEE PICTURES Katie Price's hen night>>

SEE PICTURES Is Alex Reid the new Peter Andre?>>

SEE PICTURES Alex Reid and Katie Price's love story in photos>>

SEE PICTURES Peter Andre's night on the town with Nicola McLean and Chantelle Houghton>>

SEE PICTURES Jordan and Peter Andre: A love story in
photos>>

Vanessa Simmons Rebecca Romijn Sanaa Lathan Angelina Jolie Julia Stiles

No comments:

Post a Comment