Saturday, April 23, 2011

Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes, Douches Under Law


Photo: INFdaily.com

Yep, they?re married.

People report that Rimes, 28, wore a gown that reeked of home-wrecker while her and Cibrian, 37, exchanged personalized vows at their wedding on Friday. Adorable. The wedding had about 40 guests that the happy couple have yet to fuck over. Oh wait, I?m sorry: Cibrian?s sons Mason, 7, and Jake, 4, from his previous marriage, were there. I stand corrected!

The guests were surprised that they were invited under the pretenses of an engagement party, but the couple- lying as usual ? tied the knot in front of them. Oh happy day! Cherubs dance! The heavens part! And I?.where?s my patented LeAnn/Eddie barf bag? I?m gonna need it.

Tags: Celebrity Gossip, celebrity-couples, Celebs, Girls Talkin Smack, LeAnn Rimes

Tessie Santiago Dania Ramirez The Avatars of Second Life Emmanuelle Chriqui Isla Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment