Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lady Gaga's Tattoo "Half-Normalcy"

She?s always had her own way of doing things, and Lady Gaga recently revealed that all of her tattoos are on the left side of her body.

The ?Born This Way? singer attended a Google Moderator promotional event on Tuesday (March 22) and told attendees that all of her inkings are on the left side to keep her ?half-ordinary.?

?It was actually per my father's request," she said. "He asked that I remain, on one side, slightly normal,? Gaga continued.

Also dishing about what it?s like backstage before one of her shows, Gaga told, "There's a lot of backstage shenanigans. Very often they make jokes about my diet because they know I have to stay fit for videos, so they'll leave mounds of cheeseburgers and stuff in my dressing room. It's vicious."

Ananda Lewis Tamie Sheffield Kristanna Loken Jolene Blalock Estella Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment