Monday, March 28, 2011

Hot Guy Empire Awards: James McAvoy?s ginger beard melts panties

wenn3268134

Okay, I just covered some of the fashion from the Jameson Empire Awards (Keira, Lily and Noomi), and here are some of the hot guys from the ceremony. My top guy, of course, is James McAvoy and his sexy little ginger beard and his gorgeous blue eyes. This boy is such an unconventional heartthrob, isn?t he? He has a nice body, but he?s kind of small and wiry, and he?s handsome, but so, so boyish, and he?s got that thick Scottish brogue? and somehow, all of it combined is exceedingly erotic. He?s delicious. I enjoy his style too - he?s not really fashionable or anything, but he always looks comfortable. Sigh? I?m in love with him.

empire_film_awards_023_wenn3267649

empire_awards_press_room_03_wenn5628689

empire_film_awards_053_wenn3267667

Gary Oldman was at the Empire Awards too - I think he won something. Whatevs. I can?t say I really care for his glasses, but I do like his hair these days. Remember when Oldman used to be crazy? And now he?s so? establishment.

empire_awards_2_wenn3267585

A little Mark Strong, for those who enjoy him (as I do). For the past few weeks, Mark Strong has been a contender to make Hot Guy Friday, but he ends up getting pushed aside. Mark Strong for HGF?

empire_film_awards_041_wenn3267714

And finally, Colin Firth. I?ve missed him so much since the awards season! I had gotten used to seeing photos of him all the time and reading so many of his interviews. I hope he?s enjoying his Oscar win.

empire_press_room_05_wenn5628706

empire_press_room_03_wenn5628704

Photos courtesy of WENN.

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

Jules Asner Busy Philipps Willa Ford Natassia Malthe Maria Sharapova

No comments:

Post a Comment