Thursday, March 24, 2011

Abbie Cornish Saved By Hair Extension

24 March 2011

Rate this article

Abbie Cornish had her life saved by a hair extension clip which stopped a bayonet hitting her head while doing a stunt on the set of new action movie 'Sucker Punch'.

Abbie Cornish's life was saved by a hair extension.

The 28-year-old beauty - who recently finished work on Madonna's directorial debut feature movie 'W.E.' - was on the set of action film 'Sucker Punch' when she was hit round the head with a World War I bayonet, luckily it was stopped from doing serious damage by a metal clip holding in the hairpiece.

During an appearance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live', she said: "I ducked but the timing was off and this steel bayonet comes at my head. It hits me on the side of the head.

I ducked but the timing was off and this steel bayonet comes at my head. It hits me on the side of the head.

"It was a really hard knock. I went down and when I came to and I looked at my hand and I had blood in my hand and blood running down my face.

"I kind of liken it to the old bible in the left pocket story. Apparently the metal hair clip did really save my life and all I have now is a little scar that didn't need stitches."

Abbie - who previously dated Ryan Phillippe - has previously claimed she did not want to undertake a role in a movie if she didn't find it challenging.

She said: "I never take a film that is going to be a walk in the park, because I don't see the point in that.

"It's important to know what path you want to take as an artist. I want to be challenged."

Rosario Dawson Blake Lively Vanessa Simmons Rebecca Romijn Sanaa Lathan

No comments:

Post a Comment