Monday, May 23, 2011

Ashley Hebert Says She'll Surprise People on The Bachelorette

Ashley Hebert Says She'll Surprise People on The Bachelorette | Ashley Hebert

Ashley Hebert

Craig Sjodin/ABC

Ashley Hebert wants The Bachelorette viewers to know that she's a different woman than the person they saw vying for Brad Womack's attention on The Bachelor last season.

"A misconception people have when they watched the show is that I'm insecure," Hebert tells PEOPLE. "I am so secure and confident and a lot of what happened between Brad and me brought out some weird side of me that doesn't define who I am."

Starting with the Monday's season premiere (9 p.m. ET) on ABC, viewers will see Hebert call the shots and travel around the world ? her favorite destination was Thailand ? to find Mr. Right.

"People will be surprised with what they see. I think it's a season people are going to get attached to and want to know what happens," says Hebert, who got through those dreaded rose ceremonies by "trusting what the guys tell me" and "using my gut to tell me what to do."

'); var targetVideoWidth = 466; brightcove.createExperiences(); /* iPhone, iPad, iPod */ if ((navigator.userAgent.match('iPhone')) || (navigator.userAgent.match('iPad')) || (navigator.userAgent.match('iPod')) || (location.search.indexOf('ipad=true') > -1)) { document.write('

Source: http://feeds.people.com/~r/people/headlines/~3/FFLf37l9ieA/0,,20496772,00.html

Lauren Bush Cindy Taylor Julie Berry Gretha Cavazzoni Ana Ivanovi

No comments:

Post a Comment