Monday, February 28, 2011

What Would You Rather Have For Dessert?

What Would You Rather Have For Dessert?

Hmmm. My sweet tooth is howling. What should I have for dessert? There's two tasty options that I just can't choose between. I could jet to London for some Baby Gaga, human breast milk ice cream. Yes, lactating women actually donate breast milk to the ice cream parlor. Don't worry, it's screened for safety. Sounds creamy and delish! But what about this deep fried Nutella nugget that looks like poop? Crunchy and chocolatey. Tough call. I think I pick the Nutella nugget. So what if it looks like doody? I can't get down with eating another woman's titty juice. Your turn! If you had to pick one, which would it be? [BBC, Dlisted]

Source: http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-what-would-you-rather-have-for-dessert/?eref=RSS

Brody Dalle Mischa Barton Jules Asner Busy Philipps Willa Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment